Debt Recovery Services
Do you know that late payers cost you money? How much free credit you are giving away?
Late payment of bills endangers many companies’ success and survival!
We can assist you by recovering your debts, turning an unnecessary loss into a deserved profit by the collection of overdue accounts on a “no collection – no commission” basis. Other services include preparing and drafting of legal proceedings; and preparing, drafting, and service of statutory demands and bankruptcy petitions.
The “S J” system is simple!
- Our initial approach to your debtor is made by sending two letters. The first is posted on the day we receive your initial instructions, and the second is sent, if necessary, seven days later.
- We extend to your debtor the courtesy that we would if they were our own, ensuring that the vital relationship you have with your client or customer continues unharmed, after we have achieved settlement of the account.
- We always attempt to resolve the problem in the quickest time, so that your cash flow need not be hindered longer than necessary. A final letter warning of legal proceedings within seven days is always sent, should your debtor not respond.
- Due to the high rate of success in the earlier phase, it is not always necessary to resort to litigation. Where this is necessary, we will, with your authority, arrange for proceedings to be initiated on your behalf. This is always commenced in-house.
- The costs of proceedings are your responsibility and payable by you regardless of the outcome of the action, but this will be explained in full, prior to litigation being commenced. However, interest and compensation (if the debt is a business debt) is always claimed on your behalf, and if the claim is successful, the majority of costs will be recoverable from the debtor.
The difference is the third party approach. Customers respond to our approach, after they have ceased responding to yours, because they can’t afford to ignore us.
We believe that every bad payer was at one time, a slow payer. It is only the fact that the account was not collected in it’s infancy, that allowed it to mature, possibly, into a bad debt.
Contact S J Collections if you want to tackle your credit control or are experiencing slow payments
Do nothing to pursue those outstanding accounts and you will receive