- Ask SJ Collections for a Credit Report on a new customer.
- Confirm who is responsible to authorise payment.
- Ensure that you fix a credit limit on your customers account and adhere to it.
- Check your debtors list on a regular basis, we suggest weekly.
- Always supply a copy of your Terms and Conditions, when credit is applied for.
- Discuss your options with SJ Collections when a customer’s payment habit changes.
- Always seek advice from SJ Collections sooner rather than later.
- Finally, if possible, avoid litigation even if it means offering a large discount.
Useful links “The non-Lawyers Guide to Legal Terms” http://pinningtonlaw.co.uk/glossary/
The right to request flexible working hours: http://www.acas.org.uk/flexibleworking